- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
PP40 permeable pavers are used where a permeable ground stabilisation solution is required for applications including drives, car parks, overflow parking, car park bays, cycle paths, pedestrian footpaths and wheelchair access paths.
PP40 pavers can be filled with either gravel or grass to provide a free draining permeable pavement surface that is SuDs source control compliant (Sustainable Urban Drainage System). Suregreen PP40 porous paving grid system provides over 350 tonnes of support per m² and the unique cell structure both promotes root growth when using grass and helps retain gravel in situ.
The plastic pavers open cell structure is ideal for allowing grass roots to spread from cell to cell, allowing vertical and horizontal passage of water / drainage and the flow of nutrients. These benefits provide a great growing environment for grass with the ground stabilisation that the plastic porous paver gives to the grasses structure.
The pavers open cell structure is ideal for ensuring that angular gravel is interlocked firmly - this ensures that the gravel is retained and not lose to be spilled all over the place as a car wheel drives over (Please note rounded pea shingle is not advised for this reason, but a slightly angular gravel).
Each paver has the added benefit of a 25mm ground spike which helps resist lateral movement caused by repetitive traffic. PP40 porous pavers provides the grass or gravel with the structural integrity that is required to cope with stabilising the ground for pedestrians, cars, vans, trucks, lorries, coaches and buses.
- Overflow grass car parks / permeable gravel car parks
- Grass or gravel driveways
- Coach and bus parks
- Emergency fire lanes / fire engine access roads
- Helipads / light aircraft taxi-ways
- Pedestrian paths / garden paths
- Cycle / bike tracks / paths
- Wheelchair / disabled access routes (DDA)
- Golf buggy / trolley paths
- SUDS source control schemes
Please note that with all installations of grass pavers, we strongly recommend that all areas should have sufficient drainage prior to the installation. Failure to ensure this may result in the product not performing as intended.
Our full key specification sheet is available in the ‚Äútechnical guide‚Äù section above or please visit the technical area of our website.
- Load bearing capacity ‚Äì 350 tonnes per m2 (Tested to UNI CEI EN ISO/ IEC 17025 Certification)¬†¬†
- Compatible vehicle types ‚Äì Bicycles, Wheelchairs, Golf Carts, Cars, Caravans, transit vans, 3.5T and 7.5T vans, fire engines
Features & benefits:
- Each square metre is made up of 4 four 500mm x 500mm grids