- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
PP40 permeable pavers are used where a permeable ground stabilisation solution is required for applications including drives, car parks, overflow parking, car park bays, cycle paths, pedestrian footpaths and wheelchair access paths.
PP40 pavers can be filled with either gravel or grass to provide a free draining permeable pavement surface that is SuDs source control compliant (Sustainable Urban Drainage System). Suregreen PP40 porous paving grid system provides over 350 tonnes of support per m² and the unique cell structure both promotes root growth when using grass and helps retain gravel in situ.
The plastic pavers open cell structure is ideal for allowing grass roots to spread from cell to cell, allowing vertical and horizontal passage of water / drainage and the flow of nutrients. These benefits provide a great growing environment for grass with the ground stabilisation that the plastic porous paver gives to the grasses structure.
The pavers open cell structure is ideal for ensuring that angular gravel is interlocked firmly - this ensures that the gravel is retained and not lose to be spilled all over the place as a car wheel drives over (Please note rounded pea shingle is not advised for this reason, but a slightly angular gravel).
Each paver has the added benefit of a 25mm ground spike which helps resist lateral movement caused by repetitive traffic. PP40 porous pavers provides the grass or gravel with the structural integrity that is required to cope with stabilising the ground for pedestrians, cars, vans, trucks, lorries, coaches and buses.
- Overflow grass car parks / permeable gravel car parks
- Grass or gravel driveways
- Coach and bus parks
- Emergency fire lanes / fire engine access roads
- Helipads / light aircraft taxi-ways
- Pedestrian paths / garden paths
- Cycle / bike tracks / paths
- Wheelchair / disabled access routes (DDA)
- Golf buggy / trolley paths
- SUDS source control schemes
Please note that with all installations of grass pavers, we strongly recommend that all areas should have sufficient drainage prior to the installation. Failure to ensure this may result in the product not performing as intended.
Our full key specification sheet is available in the “technical guide” section above or please visit the technical area of our website.
- Load bearing capacity – 350 tonnes per m2 (Tested to UNI CEI EN ISO/ IEC 17025 Certification)
- Compatible vehicle types – Bicycles, Wheelchairs, Golf Carts, Cars, Caravans, transit vans, 3.5T and 7.5T vans, fire engines, ambulances and 2 axle lorries.
- Suggested gravel size (for gravel finish) – 5mm to 20mm angular gravel
- Suggested soil type (for grass finish) – Rootzone soil
- Paver connection method – Edge Clips
Please note that the load bearing capacity and other specs stated are reliant on ground conditions and our installation guides being followed. We ask that you consult one of our technical team before purchase if you are concerned about any of the information stated.
We provide two complete installation guides for grass or gravel finishes that can be found above in the “technical guide” section above.
If you have any further questions that are not answered in our technical guide or technical section, then please get in contact us directly and our Ground Reinforcement experts would be happy to answer any queries you have.
Features & benefits:
- Each square metre is made up of 4 four 500mm x 500mm grids