- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Rootzone is a highly versatile soil created from a 60/40 mix of sand and sandy soils. The blend is 40% natural sandy soil and 60% silica sand consisting of medium fine and medium coarse semi-rounded grains. The semi-rounded sand allows for excellent grass root growth and at the same time adding strength, robustness and good drainage. This mixture is perfect for use in lawn renovation projects as a dressing and adding to the soil before seeding / turfing. It is also ideal for use with our range of permeable pavers when a grass finish is desired as the fill.
- Supplied in 800kg bulk bags (nominal weight)
- Colours: natural sand (as it is a blend, the colour may vary)
- Usage Conversion: one bulk Bag will cover 20m2 x 20mm deep
- Chemically neutral
- Full specification sheets available
Features & benefits:
- Improves grass root growth
- Adds strength, robustness and good drainage
- Will not over compact when trafficked by pedestrians or cars