Rootzone Soil | 60/40 Mix | 800kg
Rootzone is a highly versatile soil created from a 60/40 mix of sand and sandy soils. The blend is 40% natural sandy soil and 60% silica sand consisting of medium fine and medium coarse semi-rounded grains. The semi-rounded sand allows for excellent grass root growth and at the same time adding strength, robustness and good drainage. This mixture is perfect for use in lawn renovation projects as a dressing and adding to the soil before seeding / turfing. It is also ideal for use with our range of permeable pavers when a grass finish is desired as the fill.
- Helps to improve drainage in clay/loamy lawns and flower beds
- Improves grass growth and reduces drainage issues
- Available in 800kg bulk bags
- Standard delivery is available.
- Click & Collect - available as soon as you place!
- No-hassle 30 day returns policy.