Rubber Grass Protection Mats are designed for home and commercial environments, the 1.5m x 1m mats are 23mm thick and suitable for reinforcing grassed areas, playgrounds, decks, and areas prone to wear and tear. They can all be used where fall protection is required.
Rubber Grass Protection Mats are ideal for use on grass as the open cell structure allows the grass to grow through, reducing the risk of rutting and mud. The ridged, patterned finish creates a non-slip surface that offers a supportive, protective layer for fall protection (tested to comply with BS standards).
Our rubber grass mats provide a safe, slip-resistant, impact-absorbing surface and are commonly used around children's play areas and playgrounds. They are manufactured from recycled rubber and are easily installed on existing grass or solid ground such as decking using the pegs and cable ties provided. Additional pegs and cable ties can be purchased.
If the Grass Mats are to be used immediately without time for grass to grow through and help lock adjacent mats together it will be necessary to use the small cable ties and/or pegs provided to secure the mats together. Each mat is supplied with 4 fixing pins and 10 cable ties.
Rubber Grass Protection Mats are not just for use on your grass or outside areas they provide an excellent anti-slip surface making them suitable for use indoors too; they can be used in shops, bars, and cellars to provide a temporary or permanent anti-slip surface.
- Size: 1.5m x 1m (approx. 5ft x 3.3ft)
- Thickness: 23mm (approx. 0.9”)
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 13kg
- Supplied with 4 pegs and 10 cable ties per mat
- UV-stabilised and weather resistant, allowing the matting to be used safely both indoors and outdoors
- Tested to BS EN1177:1998 (3 Metre Critical Fall Height)
Features & benefits:
- Manufactured from high quality 100% recycled rubber offering a superior life expectancy
- Available in a standard size 1.5m x 1m, 23mm thick that has been tested to BS EN1177:1998 (3 Metre Critical Fall Height)
- Highly durable with drainage holes: on solid ground such as decking, these holes allow water to safely drain through. On grassed surfaces