These enable you to use the shopping basket, will personalise your experience on our site, and give us insight that will help us to improve our website. You can view our Cookies Policy here. By clicking on or navigating through the site, you agree to allow us to collect this information. You can disable these cookies at any time.
Key Specification Sheet
PP40 Specification Sheet
Permeable Paving Grids
PP40 permeable paving grids are interlocking plastic grids used for ground reinforcement. These trafficking applications include car parking, paths, walkways and fire access lanes. PP40 paving grids provide a stable, reinforced, permeable load-bearing surface.
- Dimensions: 500mm x 500mm x 40mm with additional 25mm spikes on the base
- Weight: 1kg per individual piece (4kg per m²)
- Internal cell dimensions: 57mm hexagonal
- Case reinforcement/anti-shear: Four 25mm ground spikes
- Connection method: Edge clips
- Cell wall thickness: 3mm (+/- 2%)
- Cell openness %: 95% on top and 75% on the base
- Polymer: Recycled polyethylene
- Colour: Black or green
- UV-stabilised: Yes
- Load-bearing capacity (filled): 350 tonnes per m², tested to UNI CEI EN ISO/ IEC 17025 Certification
- Product control: Tested to ISO 9000
- Traffic loading: Tested to DIN 1072 (20-tonne wheel load SWL)
- Pavers per m²: Four
All data figures are nominal and are given in good faith. Suregreen Limited reserve the right to amend any data without prior notice. Product variances are provided as a guide and normal production and product characteristics are within these parameters.