- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
This large Terram T1000 non-woven geotextile is used as a separator for ground stabilisation in construction, civil engineering, and architectural applications.
This geotextile fabric is permeable, allowing water to pass through.
This geotextile is made of 100% polypropylene and hinders the mixing of different granular stone layers or soils within a construction sub-base.
For smaller sizes please click here
Geotextiles can be used to provide ground stabilisation, prevent surface collapse and rutting for the following applications:
- Construction of gravel driveways
- Wrapping soakaway crates and SuDS tanks
- Water attenuation & rainwater harvesting
- In road and pavement construction
- Under block paving
- With grass pavers to prevent the rootzone soil being washed through into the sub-base stone
- For gravel-filled permeable paving grids to prevent the gravel intermixing with the larger sub-base stone layers
- Separating stone layers in car parks or overflow car park construction
- With permeable paving surfaces
- Children's play areas, sandpits and under safety mulch
- Horse manèges
- Land drains
- Roll dimensions: 4.5m x 100m = 450sqm
- Approx weight per roll: 54kg
- Tensile Strength: 8.0kN/m
- Permeability: 90 l/m2s
- Thickness @ 2kPa: 1.1mm
- CBR Puncture Resistance: 1500N
- Cone Drop: 38mm
- Pore Size - Mean AOS: 75μm
Features & benefits:
- Designed to reduce the required depth of a sub-base, which, in turn, saves construction costs
- All our geotextiles have a tensile strength of 8.0kN/m
- Help retain aggregates in place and prevent sinking