Terram T1000 4.5m x 100m Non-Woven Geotextile Membrane
This large non-woven geotextile is used as a separator for ground stabilisation in construction, civil engineering, and architectural applications. This geotextile fabric is permeable, allowing water to pass through. This geotextile is made of 100% polypropylene and hinders the mixing of different granular stone layers or soils within a construction sub-base.
- Size – 4.5m x 100m
- Type - Terram T1000 Non-woven Geotextile Membrane
- Colour – White
- Standard delivery is available.
- Click & Collect - orders before 5:30pm are available for collection the next day.
- Orders placed after 5:30pm will not be available for collection until the after the following day.
- No collections are available on Sundays.
- No-hassle 30 day returns policy.