- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
These decorative Cotswold Chippings are an attractive, creamy buff angular limestone containing a blend of light cream shades. This low-maintenance and natural product will lighten up any gardening or landscaping feature. The chippings will reflect a hot sun keeping the soils moist and cool improving plant growth. The stone chippings will also inhibit weed and moss growth. Cotswold chippings also have a good angular shape so once positioned it is likely to key together and remain in place.
Please note: Aggregates are natural products and some variations may occur due to geological and processing variations. The bulk bags are stored outside in the open elements so occasionally may need hosing down once laid to show their natural colour.
Popular uses include:-
- Domestic driveways
- Parking areas
- Infill for plastic permeable paving
- Garden borders and flowerbeds
- Dressing rockeries
- Top coating for potted plants
- Around ponds and water features (please wash before use for this purpose)
- Colour: Light Buff
- Supplied in 850kg bulk bags
- Specification: BS EN 13242
- Usage Conversion: one bulk bag will cover 30m² at 20mm depth
- As it is a natural the colour & chipping size may vary
- Has a pH of 9
Features & benefits:
- Made from natural limestone
- Not harmful to animals
- Reduces moisture loss around plants
- Easy application and low maintenance
- Can add drainage to pots and planters