Suregreen’s PVC-coated wire mesh panels are made from galvanised steel wire to ensure a long-lasting performance that can withstand the elements and gives you a safe and secure wire mesh panel. The protective coating shields them from corrosion and rust, and its 12 gauge wire (2.5mm thick) means it is strong and hard-wearing when fixed securely.
Some of the applications these metal fencing panels can be used for include:
- Security cages
- Security Fencing
- High Security metal fencing
- Dog fencing
- Animal enclosures
- Pet hutches
- Cat fences
- Pond covers or protection
- Garden fencing
Our wire mesh panels are perfect to use with our:
- The wire is galvanised before welding and then coated with a protective plastic coating. This helps to protect the wire from the elements and smooths over any potentially sharp bits of metal.
- Please bear in mind that any cuts made into the steel may rust where the new metal is exposed - ensure to protect these cut ends with galvanised spray or paint.
- 12 gauge wire is approx. 2.5mm thick.
- We advise that gloves are worn when handling this wire
Hole sizes explained:
- 25mm / 1” holes are perfect for small animal enclosures, hutches, cages, chicken coops and rabbit runs
- 50mm / 2” holes are perfect for creating fencing for larger animals such as dogs
Features & benefits:
- The wire mesh panels are more self-supporting than wire rolls and can be made into fencing without the need for straining or line wires
- Available in 1 x 1” holes or 2 x 2” holes to suit different needs
- Strong, 12 gauge (2.5mm thick) wire which is long-lasting and corrosion-resistant
- The plastic coating on the wire ensures any potentially sharp bits of metal are safely smoothed over, making these more suitable for use around animals and children
- Green PVC-coating allows this panel to blend into gardens a lot better than standard mesh panels
- Versatile and can be used for a wide range of projects security fencing