- Standard delivery between 2 to 4 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Small Welded Wire Mesh Sheets
Our Small Welded Wire Mesh Sheets are supplied in 3ft x 2ft sizes with three different mesh sizes available. These sheets are ideal for small animal hutches, pet cages and enclosures, from hamsters all the way up to wall panelling for chicken coops.
This wire has been galvanised to make it long-lasting and will ensure longevity for your project. They’re easy to handle and can be snipped to size – please note that we advise wearing gloves when handling this wire.
Our wire mesh panels are perfect to use with our:
The wire is hot-dipped galvanised after welding which helps to protect the wire from the elements. Please bear in mind that any cuts made into the steel may rust where the new metal is exposed - ensure to protect these cut ends with galvanised spray or paint.
Wire gauges explained:
19 gauge wire is approximately 1mm thick. Should you require any thicker gauged wire, please visit our other wire panel listings.
Hole sizes explained:
- 6mm / 0.25” holes: Very fine holes ideal for enclosing the smallest of animals
- 13mm / 0.5” holes: Fine holes perfect for birdcages and other small animal enclosures
- 25mm / 1” holes: Small holes which are great for creating hutches and pet enclosures
We advise that gloves are worn when handling this wire.
Features & benefits:
- Hole sizes available: 6m, 13mm, & 25mm
- Versatile, 19 gauge wire (1mm thick) which is galvanised to be long-lasting and corrosion-resistant
- Easy to handle and cut down to size
- Ideal for creating animal/pet hutches including rabbit hutches, hamster cages, gerbil cages, chicken coops and much more