- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Square Wooden Stakes
Square sawn timber tree stakes are suitable for supporting trees, tree guards, tree shelters and lightweight garden fencing. The sawn stakes are available in a number of different heights to suit most applications. The timber is green tanalised treated to protect from damp and rot.
Suregreen's square sawn tree stakes are tanalised - a wood preservative treatment completed under high vacuum pressure. Tanalising the timber ensures a deep penetration of the wood preservative into the timber cells for a long-lasting protection against fungal decay, insect attack and rotting caused by water. The treated wooden stakes have a green colouration initially which will fade to a honey brown and finally to a silver grey. The treatment protects the stakes from contact with the ground and will prevent rotting for around 8 - 10 years. Preservatives include Osmose AC 500.
Available in 7 sizes:
- 750mm x 25mm x 25mm
- 900mm x 25mm x 25mm
- 900mm x 32mm x 32mm
- 1.2m x 32mm x 32mm
- 1.35m x 32mm x 32mm
- 1.5m x 32mm x 32mm
- 1.8m x 32mm x 32mm
Our tree stakes are perfect to use with our:
- Green tanalised treated wood - this is a pressure treatment that is soaked deep into the wood to protect it from damp and rot for up to 8 - 10 years
- Available in many different heights and thicknesses
Features & benefits:
- All softwood tree stakes are tanalised
- Cut into a square shape and a pointed spike base, making it easier to install
- Suitable for supporting young trees and shelters and lightweight garden fencing