Rabbit Wire | Galvanised | Wire Fencing Mesh
(SKU: Rabbit Wire)
Features and benefits
- Provided as a roll for easier transport – simply unroll and cut as required
- Manufactured with 19 gauge (1mm thick) wire to ensure a secure, solid mesh
- Galvanised with a zinc coating to give it a longer life against the elements making it perfect for outdoor use
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Hexagonal aperture of 31mm to keep out wild rabbits and other small animals
Frequently bought together
Our Rabbit Fencing Mesh is finished with a zinc coating that provides the metal with a corrosion-resistant surface which will shield it from rust. Not only will this ensure a longer-lasting wire, but it will also maintain its metallic grey colour finish. We offer three different heights and this mesh is supplied in an easy-to-manage roll.
This hexagonal wire mesh will stand up to the elements in outdoor applications such as:
- Chicken coops
- Rabbit runs
- Garden fencing
- Deer control fencing
- Treeguards/protecting trees from browsing animals
- Animal runs and enclosures
- Plastering and render support
- Insulation support between joists
Our rabbit wire is perfect to use with our:
If you are using this product to install a chicken coop or rabbit fence, take a look at our installation guide in our Technical Documents section for some helpful tips.
The wire is hot-dipped galvanised before twisting which helps to protect the wire from the elements. Please bear in mind that any cuts made into the steel may rust where the new metal is exposed you will need to protect these cut ends with galvanised spray or paint.
Wire gauges explained
19 gauge wire is approx. 1mm thick. Should you require any thicker gauged wire, please visit our welded wire roll listings.
Hole sizes explained
31mm / 1.2” holes are commonly used for rabbits as the smaller hole size helps prevent them getting through.
We advise that gloves are worn when handling this wire.