- Standard delivery between 2 to 4 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Welded Wire Mesh Rolls
Our Welded Wire Mesh Rolls are manufactured from steel and finished with a zinc coating to shield it from rust. It is welded at the joins to ensure the mesh is extremely strong, durable and long-lasting. These rolls can be fixed to wooden fencing posts and frames using our galvanised U-nails, and it’s also possible to weld the metal steel mesh to other steel products including frames, posts and cages. We offer a range of different lengths, heights, apertures and wire thicknesses, as well as a green PVC-coated finish.
Typical applications include:
- Wire mesh fencing
- Anti-slip surfaces on timber decking and steps
- Security fences
- Heavier grade wire mesh is suitable for animal enclosures (12 gauge starts as the heavier/thicker grade)
- Dog fencing
- Cat fencing
- Deer fencing
- Tree protection guards
- Rabbit hutches, hamster/mice cages, bird enclosures/aviaries
- Fruit cages
- 19 gauge (1mm thick)
- 18 gauge (1.2mm thick)
- 15 gauge (1.8mm thick)
- 14 gauge (2mm thick)
- 12 gauge (2.5mm thick)
Our welded wire fence mesh rolls are perfect to use with our:
The wire is hot dipped galvanised before welding, this helps protect the wire from the elements and smooths over any potentially sharp bits of metal. However please bear in mind that any cuts made in to the steel may rust where the new metal is exposed, please ensure to protect these cut ends with galvanised spray or paint.
Wire gauges explained –
12 gauge wire is approx. 2.5mm thick
14 gauge wire is approx. 2mm thick
15 gauge wire is approx. 1.8mm thick
18 gauge wire is approx. 1.2mm thick
19 gauge wire is approx. 1mm thick
Hole sizes explained -
25mm / 1” holes are perfect for small animal’s enclosures, hutches, cages, chicken coops and rabbit runs
50mm / 2” holes are perfect for creating fencing for larger animals such as dogs, foxes and Deers.
We advise that gloves are worn when handling this wire.
Features & benefits:
- Provided as a roll for easier transport – simply unroll and cut as required
- Galvanised with a zinc coating to give it a longer life against the elements
- Resistant to corrosion and rust
- Welded at each mesh join to ensure it is strong, long-lasting and secure
- Available with a galvanised steel finish or PVC-coated galvanised steel finish