These Rough sawn timber posts have been kiln dried and pressure treated to maximise resistance to rot and decay. UC4 timber posts such as these are strongly recommended for any project where the timber will come into contact with the ground. Due to the treatment process these posts have undergone we expect them to last a minimum of 15 years.
- Length: 1.8m (6ft) / 2.4 (8ft) / 3m (10ft)
- Dimensions: 75mm x 75mm (3'' x 3'') / 100mm x 100mm (4" x 4")
- Treatment: Brown UC4
- Life Expectancy: 15+ years
Features & benefits:
- Timber is kiln dried to a moisture content of 28% or less and then pressure treated
- Kiln drying timber results in deeper penetration of preservative
- minimum life expectancy of 15 years
- UC4 treatment is ideal for any timber in contact with or partially submerged into the ground.
- Brown Treated