- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Stock Fencing
Galvanised steel stock fencing is a fencing mesh designed for enclosing livestock including pigs, lambs, sheep and more. The most commonly used stock fence in the UK is the C8/80/15, and we also offer four different products in our stock fencing range to ensure we can provide for the most common agricultural fencing needs.
- C8/80/15: 80cm high, 8 horizontal wires, 15cm between vertical stay wires. 2.5mm top and bottom wires, 2mm middle wires.
- This is the most commonly used stock fencing in the UK, suitable for medium size livestock. It leaves plenty of room for barbed wire to be run along the top of the fencing if required.
- C8/80/30: 80cm high, 8 horizontal wires, 30cm between vertical stay wires. 2.5mm top and bottom wires, 2mm middle wires.
- This is very similar to the C8/80/15 but has larger holes which help to prevent sheep getting their heads stuck in the fencing.
- C10/120/15: 1.2m high, 10 horizontal wires, 15cm between vertical stay wires. 2.5mm top and bottom wires, 2mm middle wires.
- A large, strong fence boasting the same credentials as the C8/80/15 but is 40cm taller - this makes it more capable of enclosing larger animals.
- C10/120/30: 1.2m high, 10 horizontal wires, 30cm between vertical stay wires. 2.5mm top and bottom wires, 2mm middle wires.
- A large, lightweight fence, great for deterring people or animals from crossing borders. The increased distance between the vertical stay wires means that sheep are far less likely to get their heads stuck.
All of our stock fencing is hot-dipped galvanised to protect from rust and ensure a long life when exposed to the elements.
- Livestock fencing
- Pig fence
- Agricultural fencing
- Farm field boundaries
- Lamb fencing
Our Stock Fencing is perfect to use with our:
- Round Fence Posts
- Square Wooden Fence Posts
- UC4 Treated Fence Posts
- Presser Point U Staple Nails
- Straining Line Wire
- Barbed Wire
- Range of PPE
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel - ensures a long-life outdoors without risk of corrosion or rust. Please note that if you cut the fence this will create uncoated end sections which can become rusty, so you will need to use galvanised spray or paint to protect any cut areas.
- We advise that gloves are worn when handling this wire.
- Stock fencing should be installed using rounded timber fencing posts.
- Any changes in direction will require larger anchor/corner posts which should be braced, as these will take the tension of the fence. Galvanised straining line wires should be used to keep the stock fencing taut and under tension.
- Barbed wire can be added above the fencing if required for added security and the control of livestock
Features & benefits:
- Available in 2 different heights and 2 different hole sizes to ensure we have a suitable fencing range for most agricultural needs
- Supplied on 50m rolls making them more manageable to handle and to install
- We can supply everything required to install a full, secure stock fence including posts, straining wire, barbed wire and all required accessories