- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Barbed wire is commonly used to provide vital protection to stock fencing. Installing the barbed wire at the top of the stock fence, it stops any damage to the fencing caused by the livestock (sheep or cattle) from pushing down on the top of the fencing. We would recommend installing two lines of barbed wire, running a 5cm and 15cm above the fencing to provide optimum protection as an optimum deterrent.
Manufactured from galvanised steel wire and supplied on 100m spools in a white plastic bucket for easy and safe storage and transport.
- Hot-dipped galvanised coated steel to protect from rust and corrosion
Features & benefits:
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel to protect against rust and corrosion
- Large 15mm barbs to deter animals climbing
- Supplied in a handy plastic bucket that makes the barb wire safe to transport and store.