- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Suregreen’s PVC-coated wire mesh panels are made from galvanised steel to ensure a long-lasting performance that can withstand the elements. The protective coating shields them from corrosion and rust, and its 12 gauge wire (2.5mm thick) means it is strong and hard-wearing when fixed securely.
Some of the applications these panels can be used for include:
- Security cages
- Dog fencing
- Animal enclosures
- Bird cages
- Pet hutches
- Cat fences
- Pond covers or protection
- Garden fencing
The wire is galvanised before welding then coated in a protective plastic coating, this helps protect the wire from the elements and smooths over any potentially sharp bits of metal. However please bear in mind that any cuts made in to the steel may rust where the new metal is exposed, please ensure to protect these cut ends with galvanised spray or paint.
12 gauge wire is approx. 2.5mm thick
Hole sizes explained -
25mm / 1” holes are perfect for small animal’s enclosures, hutches, cages, chicken coops and rabbit runs
50mm / 2” holes are perfect for creating fencing for larger animals such as dogs.
We advise that gloves are worn when handling this wire.
Features & benefits:
- The panels are more self-supporting than wire rolls and can be made in to fencing without the need for straining or line wires.
- Available in 1 x 1” holes or 2 x 2” holes to suit different needs