- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Tornado Titan High Tensile Barbed Wire | Made in Britain
High tensile barbed wire from the UK's market leader in agricultural, forestry and equestrian fencing. Made in the UK from Tornado wire, this high tensile barbed wire provides vital protection to a fence by defending it against downward compression by cattle or other heavy animals. Barbed wire can also be an important addition to fencing used for infrastructure or rural security applications, helping to deter unwanted climbing. Two lines running 5cm and 15cm above the fence are recommended as the best deterrent and optimum level of protection.
Typical applications of the Titan High Tensile Barbed Wire include:
- Road and Rail
- Average roll weight 200m - 14.8Kg
- Average roll weight 500m - 40Kg - Collection Only - Please call sales team.
- Galvanised to BS EN10244 ‚Äì Class A
- Line Wire Spec - diameter 2mm, tensile strength 1100-1250 N/mm2
- Barb Spec ‚Äì diameter 1.89mm, tensile strength 415-495 N/mm2
Features & benefits:
- Provides essential protection against downward pressure on your fence by cattle or other heavy animals
- A very important addition to infrastructure or rural security fencing as a deterrent to unwanted climbing
- Comes on a neat and compact Reel Easy, meaning the barbed wire does not require a wire unwinder when installing (also compatible with Quick Fencers and Pro Fencers)