These enable you to use the shopping basket, will personalise your experience on our site, and give us insight that will help us to improve our website. You can view our Cookies Policy here. By clicking on or navigating through the site, you agree to allow us to collect this information. You can disable these cookies at any time.
- FORTIS SG050 Battery-Powered EnergiserNot yet reviewed£44.99 £37.49
- FORTIS SG200 Solar-Powered EnergiserNot yet reviewed£129.95 £108.29
- FORTIS SG300 Dual-Input EnergiserNot yet reviewed£129.95 £108.29
- Polyposts - Electric Fencing Step-In PostsNot yet reviewed£2.00 £1.67
- Electric Fence InsulatorsNot yet reviewed£2.95 £2.46
- Electric Fence Gate Handle InsulatorsNot yet reviewed£2.99 £2.49
- Electric Fence Corner Post InsulatorsNot yet reviewed£3.29 £2.74
- Electric Fence End Strain InsulatorsNot yet reviewed£1.19 £0.99
- Ring Insulator Starter KitNot yet reviewed£16.95 £14.12
- Multipurpose Insulator Starter KitNot yet reviewed£17.95 £14.96
- Extended Ring Insulator Starter Kit - 50 packNot yet reviewed£24.95 £20.79
- Extended Ring Insulator Starter Kit - 100 packNot yet reviewed£37.95 £31.62
- Electric Fence Tape, Wire and RopeNot yet reviewed£10.99 £9.16
- Electric Fence Gate HandlesNot yet reviewed£1.95 £1.62
- Electric Fence ConnectorsNot yet reviewed£1.75 £1.46
- Drill Chuck for Electric Fence InsulatorsNot yet reviewed£4.85 £4.04
- Heavy Duty Multipurpose Fence ToolNot yet reviewed£7.95 £6.62
An electric fence is ideal for preventing movement of livestock, protecting animal enclosures by keeping out predators and pests, and also helps to create grazing strips, paddocks and horse fences. The FORTIS Electric Fencing range contains everything you need to create a secure, effective electric fence. We supply energisers, insulators, conductors, electric fencing posts and the necessary accessories.
We have three different energisers each with a different power source. Our FORTIS SG050 is a battery-powered energiser, SG200 is a solar-powered energiser, and our SG300 is a dual-input mains-powered energiser.
We also have many conductors to choose from to suit your fencing application including polywire, polyrope and polytape of different thicknesses.
Our insulators are essential for securing your conductors to wooden posts and include ring insulators, tape insulators, multipurpose insulators, end strain insulators, offset insulators, corner post insulators and more.
Our step-in polyposts are ideal for temporary fencing including for strip grazing, on rented land and anywhere where an efficient and cost-effective fence is required. Our wooden stakes are on our timber range for if you need to create a more permanent electric fence.
We have the accessories to help you construct and secure your fence including drill chucks for insulators, multipurpose tools for snipping and hammering, connectors and gate handles.