- FORTIS SG050 Battery-Powered Energiser£48.90 £40.75
- FORTIS SG200 Solar-Powered Energiser£145.00 £120.83
- FORTIS SG300 Dual-Input Energiser£135.00 £112.50
- Polyposts - Electric Fencing Step-In PostsAs low as £2.78 £2.32
- Electric Fence InsulatorsAs low as £4.11 £3.42
- Electric Fence Gate Handle InsulatorsAs low as £4.16 £3.47
- Electric Fence Corner Post InsulatorsAs low as £4.58 £3.82
- Electric Fence End Strain InsulatorsAs low as £1.66 £1.38
- Ring Insulator Starter Kit£23.59 £19.66
- Multipurpose Insulator Starter Kit£24.98 £20.82
- Extended Ring Insulator Starter Kit - 50 pack£34.72 £28.93
- Extended Ring Insulator Starter Kit - 100 pack£52.81 £44.01
- Electric Fence Tape, Wire and RopeAs low as £15.29 £12.74
- Electric Fence Gate HandlesAs low as £2.71 £2.26
- Electric Fence ConnectorsAs low as £2.44 £2.03
- Drill Chuck for Electric Fence Insulators£6.75 £5.62
- Heavy Duty Multipurpose Fence Tool£11.06 £9.22
An electric fence is ideal for preventing movement of livestock, protecting animal enclosures by keeping out predators and pests, and also helps to create grazing strips, paddocks and horse fences. The FORTIS Electric Fencing range contains everything you need to create a secure, effective electric fence. We supply energisers, insulators, conductors, electric fencing posts and the necessary accessories.
We have three different energisers each with a different power source. Our FORTIS SG050 is a battery-powered energiser, SG200 is a solar-powered energiser, and our SG300 is a dual-input mains-powered energiser.
We also have many conductors to choose from to suit your fencing application including polywire, polyrope and polytape of different thicknesses.
Our insulators are essential for securing your conductors to wooden posts and include ring insulators, tape insulators, multipurpose insulators, end strain insulators, offset insulators, corner post insulators and more.
Our step-in polyposts are ideal for temporary fencing including for strip grazing, on rented land and anywhere where an efficient and cost-effective fence is required. Our wooden stakes are on our timber range for if you need to create a more permanent electric fence.
We have the accessories to help you construct and secure your fence including drill chucks for insulators, multipurpose tools for snipping and hammering, connectors and gate handles.