- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
FORTIS SG200 is a solar-powered electric fence energiser which performs well even in low sunlight, making it ideal for use in the UK. Due to the energiser recharging its battery using sunlight, this is a great option for remote locations where access to mains power is limited.
The solar panel can charge a flat battery in three days if the energiser is switched off and there is adequate sunlight. When fully charged, the battery will power the energiser for over three weeks with no sunlight. This means that the SG200 energiser is low-maintenance and will need little interference other than the usual routine checks of the fence.
It can power a single-wire electric fence for approximately 7km, and a 3-wire fence for approximately 4km.
Suitable for a range of applications including:
- Farm use such as enclosing livestock and preventing migration
- Equestrian use – horse fences, strip grazing and paddocks
- Keeping pests/predators out of animal enclosures
The box contains:
- Solar-powered energiser with battery (you will need to connect this as per the manual instructions)
- Earth stake
- Clamp connectors
- Safety and installation manual
Output voltage of 8,500V. This energiser has a 2-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Output voltage: 8
Features & benefits:
- Solar-powered so that there is no need to manually charge the battery
- A fully-charged battery will power the energiser for over three weeks in no sunlight
- Low-maintenance energiser ideal for remote areas
- Battery lifespan of around 3 years
- Built-in lightning protection devices to reduce the incidence of lightning damage
- Built-in RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) Suppressed Circuitry
- Horse Fence