- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
FORTIS SG200 is a solar-powered electric fence energiser which performs well even in low sunlight, making it ideal for use in the UK. Due to the energiser recharging its battery using sunlight, this is a great option for remote locations where access to mains power is limited.
The solar panel can charge a flat battery in three days if the energiser is switched off and there is adequate sunlight. When fully charged, the battery will power the energiser for over three weeks with no sunlight. This means that the SG200 energiser is low-maintenance and will need little interference other than the usual routine checks of the fence.
It can power a single-wire electric fence for approximately 7km, and a 3-wire fence for approximately 4km.
Suitable for a range of applications including:
- Farm use such as enclosing livestock and preventing migration
- Equestrian use – horse fences, strip grazing and paddocks
- Keeping pests/predators out of animal enclosures
The box contains:
- Solar-powered energiser with battery (you will need to connect this as per the manual instructions)
- Earth stake
- Clamp connectors
- Safety and installation manual
Output voltage of 8,500V. This energiser has a 2-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Output voltage: 8,500V
- Power source: solar
- Current consumption: 16mA
- Complies with IPX4
- CE marked
- Satisfies RoHS requirements
- Complies with EN60335-2-76
- 2-year warranty from date of purchase
Unless otherwise stated, values are typical and normal production tolerances of ±10% should be allowed for.
WARNING: Please ensure that you read all safety and installation instructions carefully and in their entirety before handling and installing the energiser. Please ensure that your energiser is mounted out of reach of children.
Features & benefits:
- Solar-powered so that there is no need to manually charge the battery
- A fully-charged battery will power the energiser for over three weeks in no sunlight
- Low-maintenance energiser ideal for remote areas
- Battery lifespan of around 3 years
- Built-in lightning protection devices to reduce the incidence of lightning damage
- Built-in RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) Suppressed Circuitry
- Horse Fence