- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Electric Fence End Strain Insulators
FORTIS Electric Fencing end strain insulators are an important tool when constructing a solid and secure electric fence. They are designed to keep the tension along your electric fence and can be used as either an end or a corner strain insulator. These are suitable for use with polywire, polyrope and strained wire and are great for use with both permanent and temporary/semi-permanent electric fences.
- Long leakage path to prevent arcing
- Made from heavy-duty plastic
- Supplied in packs of four
Features & benefits:
- Ideal for use with polywire, polyrope or strained wire
- Can be used on corners, curves and at the end of fences
- Will take the strain and ensure your fence is taut and secure
- Deep to ensure your wire stays in place