UC4 Square Fence Post | 1.5m x 100mm x 100mm | Green Treated
Features and benefits
- Lifespan of 15+ years
- Available from stock for fast delivery or free collection
- Craned delivery available for all locations in South-East England
- All other locations will require two people onsite to assist driver in offloading sleepers
- UC4 treatment is ideal for any timber in contact with or partially submerged into the ground
- Please note that these posts can be heavy - for large pallets, offload facilities will be required or assistance may be required for our delivery drivers to offload
Frequently bought together
|Dimensions||100mm x 100mm|
These rough sawn timber posts have been kiln dried and pressure treated to maximise resistance to rot and decay. UC4 kiln dries posts are strongly recommended for any project where the timber will come into contact with the ground. Due to the treatment process these posts have undergone we expect them to last a minimum of 15 years.
Our UC4 kiln dried posts have a treatment that ensures a deep penetration of the wood preservative into the timber cells. This provides long-lasting protection against fungal decay, insect attack and rotting caused by water for up to 15+ years. Tanalised wood has a green colouration initially which will fade to a honey brown and finally to a silvery grey. However, if you would prefer, these posts can be easily stained to suit your needs. We recommend staining or painting treated timber products once the original treatement colour has faded.
It is possible to cut the square posts using a circular saw, chainsaw or a handsaw - please bear in mind that any newly exposed cut surfaces will need treating with a wood preservative.
Our UC4 kiln dries posts pair brilliantly with our:
- Cement & Post Mix
- Drive in Fence Post Spike: Bolt Secure / Quick Fit
- Fence Post Shoe: Flush Fit / Quick Fit / Bolt Secure
- Fence Post Caps: Black / Galvanised / Oxide Red
- Drive in Repair Spike
- Roughneck Tools: 874110 / 874103 / 874042 / 873977
Timber Species: Pine/Spruce
Treatment: Kiln Dried and UC4 Pressure Treated - for further information on pressure treatment click here
Finish: Rough Sawn
Size: 1.5m x 100mm x 100mm
Weight: 9kg (As a natural product weight depends on a number of factors)
N.B: Square posts will turn a silvery grey as they age. To manintain colour we suggest using a stain or preservative annually. Our timber treatment products can be found here.