Drive In Secure Post Spikes are a quick and easy way to erect fence and garden posts, as they require no digging or concreting in to place which will save you both time and money. They feature 2x8mm carriage bolts that help tighten and clamp the fence posts firmly and securely into the post holder section, this will help prevent any fence post movement. The fence post system helps prevent the fence post having rot and decay as it sits above the ground level, this also allows you to remove the fences posts at a later date if required. The red oxide is a powder coating that gives a medium rust protection.
For 4ft fencing use a 450mm or 600mm spike and for 6ft fencing use a 750mm spike.
• 50mm x 450mm to suit fence post size 50x50mm (2") - ideal for 4ft fencing
• 75mm x 650mm to suit fence post size 75x75mm (3") - ideal for 4ft fencing
• 75mm x 750mm to suit fence post size 75x75mm (3") - ideal for 6ft fencing
• 100mm x 750mm to suit fence post size 100x100mm (4") - ideal for 6ft fencing
Our Drive in Fence Post Spikes are perfect to use with our:
Size: 50mm x 50mm x 450mm
Features & benefits:
- Quick and easy way to erect fence and garden posts
- Red oxide powered coated for rust protection
- Steel spike to ensure a solid, permanent