This Horticultural Gravel is a fine gravel with a nominal particle size 4-10mm. It is supplied washed and lime-free.
The gravel consists of sharp angular stones that are ideal for use with Suregreen's permeable pavers as the gravel pieces will shear and interlock firmly with themselves and the grids to form a robust, strong surface.
This gravel is ideal for use in and around the garden, the gravel can be mixed in with soil to help improve drainage and is also commonly used with cacti, succulents and alpines as a decorative top dressing.
Melcourt gravel is supplied in easy-to-handle 20kg bags or can be ordered in bulk upon request - please contact us directly for more information.
- Sharp, angular pieces that will interlock with themselves to provide a stable surface - great for use with our ground reinforcement solutions
- Washed and lime-free
- A nominal particle size of 4-10mm
Features & benefits:
- The gravel is supplied washed and lime-free, making it perfect for use around the garden
- 4mm - 10mm particle size makes the gravel ideal for use on driveways or with permeable paving
- Supplied in easy-to-handle 20kg bags