Geotextile Membrane Landscape Fabric
As low as £11.45 £9.54 RRP £15.13
Nonwoven landscape fabric geotextiles are used as a filter/separator for ground stabilisation in construction or civil engineering applications. These landscape fabrics are permeable, allowing water to pass through to provide filtration and separation functions.
- Sizes available: 1m x 10m / 2m x 25m / 2m x 50m / 4m x 11.25
- Type: Non-woven and Stratacheck Plus geotextile membranes
- Colour: White/cream
- Standard delivery is available.
- Click & Collect - available as soon as you place!
- No-hassle 30 day returns policy.
IMPORTANT: To ensure a smooth delivery process please provide a valid phone number at checkout
You may also like
- Plastic Ground Fixing PegsAs low as £9.80 £8.17
- Steel Fixing U-Pins for Reinforcement MeshAs low as £25.74 £21.45
- PP25 Lightweight Permeable Paving Grids - 1sqmSpecial Offer £9.97 £8.31 RRP £10.50
- PP30 Decorative Permeable Paving Grids - 1sqmSpecial Offer £20.89 £17.41 RRP £21.99
- PP40 Permeable Paving Grids | Porous PaversAs low as £12.25 £10.21 RRP £12.90
- PP50 Heavy Duty Permeable Paving Grids£21.84 £18.20
- Truckgrid-Max Heavy Duty Permeable Paver£11.09 £9.24