Stock Fencing & Stock Wire Fencing
As low as £59.14 £49.28
Stock fencing is a heavy-duty wire fence that, when installed, forms a high tensile barrier capable of enclosing large livestock. It is often used conjunction with barbed wire or electric fencing. Suregreen offers two different height rolls - 0.8m and 1.2m. Both are available with different hole sizes which means we can provide for the most common fencing and farming applications.
- Available sizes: C8/80/15, C8/80/30, C10/120/15, C10/120/30
- Typical uses: Livestock fencing, pig and sheep fencing and farm boundary fencing
- Manufactured from high quality galvanised steel wire
- Standard delivery is available.
- Click & Collect - available as soon as you place!
- No-hassle 30 day returns policy.