- Sharp Sand | 800kg | Bulk BagNot yet reviewed£58.66 £48.88
- MOT Type 3 Sub Base | SHW Clause 805 | 800kgNot yet reviewed£65.77 £54.81
- MOT Type 1 Sub Base | SHW Clause 803 | 800kgNot yet reviewed£49.45 £41.21
- Shed Base KitsNot yet reviewedAs low as £49.99 £41.66
- Rootzone Soil | 60/40 Mix | 800kgNot yet reviewed£89.95 £74.96
- Parking Bay MarkersNot yet reviewedAs low as £1.53 £1.27
- PP40 Permeable Paving Grids | Porous PaversNot yet reviewedAs low as £12.90 £10.75
- PP30 Decorative Permeable Paving Grids - 1sqmNot yet reviewedSpecial Offer £18.25 £15.21 RRP £21.99
Suregreen offers a wide range of ground reinforcement solutions. As well as stocking and supplying high-quality products, we also offer expert advice and technical documents to help you choose and install them.
Our permeable paving grids provide a free-draining ground reinforcement solution where a SuDS-compliant solution is required. Nearly all of our plastic pavers can be filled with grass or gravel, both of which will provide a very stable reinforced surface. We offer five variants of permeable pavers, each with their own unique characteristics and qualities. You'll be able to find one to suit almost all applications, environments and vehicle requirements.
PP25 is our lightweight paver, ideal for protecting grassed and gravel areas from pedestrian and infrequent small vehicle use. This is commonly used for domestic applications or pedestrian and disable access routes.
PP30 is our decorative paver which has an extensive mesh footprint. This helps to retain gravel in place, meaning you'll require less gravel to fill them - perfect when using a high-quality decorative aggregate. This paver offers high levels of ground protection and can be used for cars, caravans and infrequent larger vehicle use.
PP40 is our flagship permeable paver. It's 40mm deep and is ideal for both grass and gravel, supporting large vehicle movement and parking. This versatile paver is available in black and green and is frequently used for anything from domestic driveways to commercial car parks.
PP50 is our heaviest-duty paver and is able to withstand large vehicles including coaches, fire trucks and lorries. This paver is perfect for creating emergency access routes, car parks, coach parks and much more.
Truckgrid-Max permeable paving grids are our thickest, heaviest and most robust ground reinforcement solution. Manufactured from 100% recycled plastics, Truckgrid-Max can be installed to have a grass or gravel finish and are designed as a direct replacement for concrete. These permeable paving grids can be used for a range of purposes including HGV, van and lorry access roads, loading bays, forklift areas, coach parks and bus lanes, fire access routes and more.