Our feather edge boards are used to create closeboard fencing panels when attached to Arris rails. Two feather edge boards are created from one 125mmx22m thick board. These are then cut diagonally to create a thick end (approx. 15mm) which tapers down to a thinner end (approx. 6mm). This is why we list them as EX 22mm.
Our Feather Edge Boards are perfect to use with our:
- Brown Pressure treated
- Boards require a minimum of 1 inch overlap when constructing a closeboard panel
- We suggest a minimum of 3 backing rails if constructing a closeboard panel
- Boards available in lengths 0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.65m, 1.8m & 2.4m.
Features & benefits:
Brown Pressure treated to improve longevity of timber
• 125mm x 22mm
• Available heights of 0.9m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.65m, 1.8m & 2.4m
• Pair with Arris Rail/Backing Rail, Side Rail and Capping to form a framed closeboard fence panel