Lotrak 100 Non-Woven Geotextile Membrane 4.5m x 100m
The Lotrak 100 range of thermally bonded non-woven geotextiles has been developed for separation and filtration in a wide range of groundworks applications. Manufactured using a thermal bonding process, our Lowtrak 100 has excellent filtration properties, making them ideal for use in a variety of construction applications. Examples would include trench drains, wrapping of attenuation units or perforated drainage pipes, encapsulation of granular drainage blankets.
- 4.5m x 100m
- Non-woven Geotextile Membrane
- Used for drainage, filtration and separation
- Standard delivery is available.
- Click & Collect - you'll be contacted when ready
- No collections are available on Sundays.
- No-hassle 30 day returns policy.