- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
MOT Type 3 is used commonly as a sub-base for drives, car parks paths and many other construction projects where drainage and full permeability is required. MOT Type 3 is ideal for use as the sub-base for Suregreen's range of Permeable Paving Grids. It is needed to provide firm and robust support to the wearing coat on the surface, so it will not buckle or deform. MOT Type 3 is often used in construction profiles where there is a need to comply to SuDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems). MOT type 3 is very angular in shape and so after compaction the particles will lock and key to each other. MOT type 3 is very favoured because after compaction a very even surface can often be achieved.
- As a subbase for many applications including driveways, car parking areas, paths, equestrian arenas & sports pitches
- Can be used as a filling product in construction
- Tree Root Protection with a Geocell
- Supplied in 800kg bulk bags (nominal weight)
- Colours: white to grey
- Usage Conversion: one bulk Bag will cover 6m2 x 100mm deep
- As it is a blend the colour may vary
- Complies to Department of Transport Specification for Highway Works, Clause 805
Features & benefits:
- Used to comply with SuDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems), legislation when constructing permeable surfaces
- Will generally give a flat surface after compaction
- Will not over compact when trafficked by pedestrians or cars