Plastic Ground Fixing Pegs - 14cm
Features and benefits
- Wide "Rounded" head - More retaining area in contact with fabric which helps pin in place.
- Now with more barbs - Greater grip on all 4 sides in hard or soft substrate
- Sturdy, impact-resistant head and shank - to avoid breaking on installation
- Sharp point - Easy penetration of membrane
- 110mm and 140mm – Greater depth for improved anchorage
- Pack of 100
Frequently bought together
Suregreen offer rounded mushroom head pegs which are suitable for fixing weed control fabric, landscape geotextile, anti-bird netting, turf and grass reinforcement mesh to the ground.
Both our 11cm and 14cm long plastic pegs have a mushroom head and a shaft with barbed sections for a secure interlock with the ground. Supplied in packs of 100.
- Securing weed control fabrics to the ground
- Fixing landscape geotextiles to the soil
- Fixing the base of anti-bird netting
- for securing tree mulch mats
- Available in two different lengths 11cm and 14cm (pack of 100)
- Wide headed pins great for anchoring down geotextile and weed control fabric
- Made from strong UV stabilised plastic