Tornado Barbed/Plain Fencing Staples
(SKU: Tornado Barbed Staples | Made in Britain)
Features and benefits
- Hard-wearing and long-lasting barded staples
- Supplied in convenient 10kg re-sealable plastic bucket
- Barb resists being pulled out
Barbed fencing staples from the UK's market leader in agricultural, forestry and equestrian fencing. Made in Britain, Tornado wire fencing staples are the choice for secure and effective fencing; hard-wearing and long-lasting. Supplied in convenient 10kg re-sealable plastic bucket.
Staples are a vital part of any fencing project and should be one of the first considerations when selecting materials. They are used for securing the main netting to the intermediate fencing posts; ancillary items such as lines of barbed or plain wire can also be secured to intermediate fencing posts using staples.
Tornado staples have 2 key features to ensure optimal performance:
- Slice-point technology, forcing the staple to splay out when driven into the post, provides superior purchase
- Barb resists being pulled out, even if the post dries and splits
Our Tornado fencing staples are perfect to use with our:
- Size: 40mm x 4mm
- Galvanised to BS EN10244 ‚Äì Class A
**Avoid driving staples tight against the wire as this will damage the galvanised coating of both wire and staple.**