Barbed fencing staples from the UK's market leader in agricultural, forestry and equestrian fencing. Made in Britain, Tornado wire fencing staples are the choice for secure and effective fencing; hard-wearing and long-lasting. Supplied in convenient 10kg re-sealable plastic bucket.
Staples are a vital part of any fencing project and should be one of the first considerations when selecting materials. They are used for securing the main netting to the intermediate fencing posts; ancillary items such as lines of barbed or plain wire can also be secured to intermediate fencing posts using staples.
Tornado staples have 2 key features to ensure optimal performance:
- Slice-point technology, forcing the staple to splay out when driven into the post, provides superior purchase
- Barb resists being pulled out, even if the post dries and splits
Our Tornado fencing staples are perfect to use with our:
- Size: 40mm x 4mm
- Galvanised to BS EN10244 ‚Äì Class A
**Avoid driving staples tight against the wire as this will damage the galvanised coating of both wire and staple.**
Features & benefits:
- Hard-wearing and long-lasting barded staples
- Supplied in convenient 10kg re-sealable plastic bucket
- Barb resists being pulled out