- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
UC4 Half Rounded stakes such as these are strongly recommended for any project where the timber will come into contact with the ground. Due to the treatment process these posts have undergone we expect them to last a minimum of 15 years.
UC4 Half rounded fencing stakes are UC4 treated softwood timber posts that have a flat edge for better installation of fencing rails (half rounded rails or square sawn).
UC4 Half rounded wooden fencing stakes are available as standard in 1.8m high x 100mm diameter and pointed at the base. The timber stakes are UC4 treated to protect the wood from rotting and have a pointed spike at the base and a square sawn top. For agricultural fencing, half round stakes are used for post and rail fencing where timber post rails are require. The flat surface gives the fence rails a secure flat surface to fix the rail to the post.
Pointed half rounded stakes can be used with metal fencing including stock fencing, rabbit fencing, electric fencing and plastic fencing meshes.
These fence posts are ideal to use with our:
- Treatment: Green UC4
- Life Expectancy: 15+ year
Features & benefits:
- Timber is kiln dried to a moisture content of 28% or less and then pressure treated
- Kiln drying timber results in deeper penetration of preservative
- minimum life expectancy of 15 years
- UC4 treatment is ideal for any timber in contact with or partially submerged into the ground.
- Green Treated