- Standard delivery between 2 to 4 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Our fencing rails are strong, sturdy rails ideal for creating domestic, agricultural or equestrian fencing. These robust timber rails are rectangular in shape with a flat edge to make installation easier. These fencing rails are 3.6m in length and 87mm x 38mm thick. The timber stakes are green tanalised to protect the wood from rot and fungal decay to ensure they will have a long life outdoors and will last for up to 15 years.
Our timber fencing rails are ideal to use with our:
Each post is 87mm x 38mm thick and 3.6m in length
Features & benefits:
- 3.6m-long fencing rails for creating a wooden post and rail fence
- Rectangle shape with a diameter of 87mm x 38mm
- Perfect for creating secure Post & Rail Fencing
- A minimum of 2 people will be required to assist with offloading