- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Our fencing rails are strong, sturdy rails ideal for creating domestic, agricultural or equestrian fencing. These robust timber rails are rectangular in shape with a flat edge to make installation easier. These fencing rails are 3.6m in length and 87mm x 38mm thick.
The timber stakes are green tanalised to protect the wood from rot and fungal decay to ensure they will have a long life outdoors and will last for up to 15 years.
Our timber fencing rails are ideal to use with our:
- UC4 Rectangular Posts: 876084 / 874578 / 874318
- UC3 Rectangular Posts: 993753 / 993760 / 999939 / 872895
- Half Round Fence Posts
- Annular Ringshank Nails
- Each post is 87mm x 38mm thick
- 3.6m in length
About the tanalised preservative
Our timber range is green tanalised treated, a preservative treatment that protects the posts against fungal decay, insect attack and rotting caused by water. The wood preservative treatment is completed under high vacuum pressure to ensure a deep penetration of the wood preservative into the timber cells for long-lasting protection.
The treated wooden posts will initially have a green colouration which will fade to a honey brown and finally to a silver grey. The treatment protects the fence posts from contact with the ground and will prevent rotting for up to 15 years. Suregreen stakes are all tanalised using preservatives including Osmose AC 500 preservative.
Features & benefits:
- Manufactured from green tanalised treated softwood timber
- Outdoors life expectancy of 8-15 years
- Protected from funcal decay