100mm Half-Rounded Wooden Fencing Rail - 3.66m
Features and benefits
- Half round rails are pressure treated for long life
- Supplied in 1.8m and 3.6m lengths x 100mm diameter rails.
- Rails have a 100mm diameter with flat square sawn ends
- Can be fixed to rounded posts, half-round stakes or square swan post
Half round fence rails are used to create attractive, strong and solid fencing for agriculture, equestrian, gardens and visitor attractions.
Machine-half round timber fence rails are supplied in 1.8m and 3.6m lengths and should be nailed to round or square timber posts at 1.8m or 3.6m intervals. Depending on the size of the wooden fence, it is normal to have at least three horizontal rails. Our standard treated rails are 100mm diameter.
Half round fence rails are green tanalised which is a pressure treatment wood preservative to prolong life and delay. Tanalising the timber half rails gives the wood long lasting protection from fungal decay and premature rotting caused by water. The treatment gives the timber a green look initially which will fade in time.
A half round rail fencing can be used in conjunction with a wire fencing to keep smaller livestock animals in, or other animals / predators out. Suregreen supply a range of galvanised stock fencing, welded wire mesh fencing, hexagonal wire fencing and rabbit fencing.
Tanalised Preservative - Suregreen's rounded wood stakes are tanalised (Tannalised is a wood preservative treatment which is done under high vacuum pressure). Tanalising the timber ensures a deep penetration of the wood preservative into the timber cells for a long-lasting protection against fungal decay, insect attack and rotting caused by water. The treated wooden posts have a green colouration initially which will fade to a honey brown and finally to a silver grey. The treatment protects the fence posts from contact with the ground and will prevent rotting for up to 25 years. Suregreen stakes are all tanalised, using preservatives including Osmose AC 500 preservative.
Our timber fencing rails are ideal to use with our:
- UC4 Rectangular Posts: 876084 / 874578 / 874318
- UC3 Rectangular Posts: 993753 / 993760 / 999939 / 872895
- Half Round Fence Posts
- Annular Ringshank Nails
- Green tanalised treated wood, a pressure treatment that is soaked deep in to the wood to protect the wood from damp and rot.
- Available in two different lengths 1.8m and 3.6m