- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Plastic Ground Fixing Pegs
Our Plastic Ground Fixing Pegs are suitable for securing lightweight materials such as weed control fabric, landscape geotextile and anti-bird netting to the ground.
Both the 11cm and 14cm-long plastic pegs have a rounded mushroom head to provide a wider area in contact with the fabric, and a shaft with barbed sections to ensure a secure interlock with the ground. Our Plastic Ground Fixing Pegs are supplied in packs of 100.
- Securing weed control fabrics to the ground
- Fixing landscape geotextiles to the soil
- Fixing the base of anti-bird netting
- Securing tree mulch mats
- Supplied in packs of 100
- Available in two different lengths: 11cm and 14cm
- Wide-headed pegs great for pinning or anchoring down geotextile and weed control fabric
- Made from strong, UV-stabilised plastic
Features & benefits:
Wide, rounded head: More retaining area in contact with fabric to help pin it into place
More barbs: Greater grip on all four sides in both hard or soft substrate
Sturdy, impact-resistant head and shank: Helps to avoid breaking on installation
Sharp point: Easy penetration of the membrane
11cm and 14cm: Greater depth for improved anchorage
Quick and easy to install: Simply use a mallet or club hammer