- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Nonwoven landscape fabric geotextiles are used as filter/separators for ground stabilisation in construction / civil engineering applications. Nonwoven geomembranes are permeable so allow water to pass through providing filtration and separation functions. 100% polypropylene permeable geotextile fabrics prevent the intermixing of different sizes of granular stone layers or soils within a construction sub-base. Nonwoven geotextile fabrics are used for many applications where drainage control, erosion control and ground stabilisation are required.
Geotextiles can be used to provide ground stabilization, prevent surface collapse and rutting for the following:
- Construction of gravel drives / driveways
- To separate stone layers in car park and overflow car park construction
- For permeable paving surfaces
- For grass pavers, to prevent the root zone soil being washed through into the sub-base stone
- For gravel filled plastic paving grids to prevent the gravel intermixing with the larger sub-base stone layers
- For road and pavement construction
- Under block paving
- Land drains
- Wrapping soakaway crates and SUDS tanks
- Water attenuation & rainwater harvesting
- STRATACHECK PLUS Geotextile 1m x 10m (10sqm) - 100gsm polypropylene fabric
- STRATACHECK PLUS Geotextile 2m x 25m (50sqm) - 100gsm polypropylene fabric
- STRATACHECK PLUS Geotextile 2m x 50m (100sqm) - 100gsm polypropylene fabric
- STRATACHECK PLUS Geotextile 4m x 11.25m (100sqm) - 100gsm polypropylene fabric
- TERRAM Advantage Geotextile 4.5m x 100m (450sqm) - 100gsm polypropylene fabric.¬†
- Tensile Strength ‚Äì 8kN/m
Features & benefits:
- Landscape fabrics offer a separation layer between aggregates and the sub-base