- Lotrak 100 Non-Woven Geotextile Membrane 4.5m x 100m£190.00 £158.33
- Terram T1000 4.5m x 100m Non-Woven Geotextile Membrane£214.90 £179.08
- Weed Control FabricAs low as £11.95 £9.96
- Plastic Ground Fixing PegsAs low as £9.80 £8.17
- Geotextile Membrane Landscape FabricAs low as £11.45 £9.54
- Steel Fixing U-Pins for Reinforcement MeshAs low as £25.74 £21.45
Geotextiles & Landscape Membrane
We stock a range of landscaping fabrics, from weed control fabrics through to heavier-duty nonwoven geotextile fabrics. The weed control fabrics which protect paths, gravel drives, flowerbeds and decking from weed growth, and the geotextile fabrics are used for separating gravel and hardcore layers in the construction of pavements, drives, driveways, paths and car parks.
The weed control fabrics allow water and nutrients to pass through as they are permeable, but block weeds from growing from underneath. They're great under mulch, under garden gravel paths, driveways, decorative layers such as bark chippings, stone chippings, pebbles or gravel, and much more.
The geotextile fabrics allow water and nutrients to pass through whilst maintaining and separating different layers of aggregates. They are commonly used to stop the decorative top gravel from mixing and sinking into the lower hardcore foundation layers of ground reinforcement build. These fabrics are perfect for use alongside our range of permeable pavers. We supply a range of different sized rolls of geotextiles ranging from the small domestic size of 1m x 10m roll to our extra large 4.5m x 100m roll. We supply two main brands of geotextile the Stratacheck Plus and Terram both have been tried and tested in the UK market for many years.