Our wooden bollards are machine-rounded timber posts which have flat, chamfered finishes on both ends. Timber bollards are often used as an attractive alternative to fencing where a solid fence isn't required and a decorative effect is desired. This can be in areas such as play areas or walkways as they allow pedestrians to pass through but prevent vehicles from doing so. They are visually appealing and perfect for use along walkways, playgrounds, parks and cycle paths.
These wooden bollards are manufactured from softwood which has been green tanalised. This means the timber has undergone a preservative treatment to protect from fungal decay, insect attack, and rot caused by water. This treatment protects the bollards from contact with the ground and will help them to have a long life in the outdoors for up to 8-15 years.
If you are interested in other sizes of bollards please contact our customer service team on 01376503869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online chat service.
- Green tanalised treated to provide¬†protection against damp and rot
- Machine rounded posts with two decorative flat ends
- As these Timber Bollards are a natural product, waney edges, splits, large splinters and a variety of shades are to be expected, although these should not effect the lifespan or durability of the product. They are full of character and give an environment a rustic but authentic and aesthetically pleasing feel.
- These bollards are graded for landscaping including gardens, parkland, ponds, back yards, courtyards, etc.¬†rather than for construction purposes.
- Any concerns on the condition of bollards should be communicated with us ASAP - please DO NOT accept the delivery if you are unable to use the product as planned - they will be returned to us.
Features & benefits:
- Timber bollards are green tanalised treated for extra long life
- 100mm-thick diameter