Our log roll timber lawn edging is an attractive lawn/border edging ideal for use around the garden for sectioning off lawns, flower beds and other garden features. It is manufactured from tanalised treated softwood timber to ensure an extra-long life and protection from rot and fungal decay.
The lawn edging is made from small half-round timber stakes that are attached together using galvanised wire. This lawn edging is supplied on a 1.8m roll and is available in three different heights - 150mm, 225mm and 300mm.
- About the treatment: Green tanalised treated timber has been chemically treated to ensure that it will become rotproof as well as resistant to insect attacks and fungal decay. This treatment is completed inside a pressurised vacuum to ensure the preservative penetrates deep into the wood.
- We offer three different sizes:
150mm high x 1.8m long
225mm high x 1.8m long
300mm high x 1.8m long
Features & benefits:
- Manufactured with half-round logs which are then attached together using galvanised wire
- Available in three different heights – 150mm, 225mm and 300mm
- The timber is green tanalised treated to ensure that it has an outdoors life expectancy of 8-15 years