These enable you to use the shopping basket, will personalise your experience on our site, and give us insight that will help us to improve our website. You can view our Cookies Policy here. By clicking on or navigating through the site, you agree to allow us to collect this information. You can disable these cookies at any time.
Key Specification Sheet
PP50 permeable paving grids are heavy-duty interlocking plastic grids used for ground reinforcement. This can be for traﬃcking applications including hardworking car parking, paths, walkways and ﬁre access lanes. PP50 paving grids create a stable, reinforced and permeable load-bearing surface.
- Dimensions: 580mm x 580mm x 50mm (L x W x D)
- Weight: Each piece is 2kg – 6kg per m² (+/-2%)
- Nominal cell dimensions: 67mm x 67mm (+/-2%)
- Parking bay marker: White 78 x 78mm marker (92mm on diagonal)
- Connection method: Secure male-to-female hook connection
- Cell wall thickness: 4mm (+/-2%)
- Cell openness %: 89%
- Polymer: Recycled polyethylene
- Colour: Black and green (other colours are available upon request)
- Material feature: UV-stabilised plastic
- Load bearing capacity (installed): 500 tonnes per m² (Tested to UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 certiﬁcation)
- Working temperature: -40⁰c to +40⁰c
- Product control: Tested to ISO 9000
- Traffic loading capacity: 20-tonne wheel load SWL (Tested to DIN 1072 & UNI CEI EN ISO/IEC 17025 certiﬁcation)
- Pavers per m²: Three
All data ﬁgures are nominal and are given in good faith. Suregreen Limited reserve the right to amend any data without prior notice. Product variances are provided as a guide and normal production and product characteristics are within these parameters.