Rubber Chainlock Tree Ties
(SKU: Chainlock Tree Ties)
Features and benefits
- Available in four different sizes:¬†- 2.5mm thick x 11.4mm wide x 25m long - 2.5mm thick x 25mm wide x 25m long- 3.8mm thick x 11.4mm wide x 25m long - 3.8mm thick x 25mm wide x 25m long
- A tree tie system that requires no tooling to install and eliminates the need for a separate spacer block
- Manufactured from high-quality flexible rubber that ensures long life and allows the ties to be reused
- Ties can be easily cut down to the size required
Rubber chainlock tree ties offer a quick and easy solution for attaching young trees to support posts and stakes.
The rubber belt securely holds the tree in place while also helping to limit abrasion between the tree and the stake. When installed correctly, the belt creates a figure-of-eight around the stake and tree which leaves plenty of rubber material between the two. The belt can be tightened and loosened by threading the belt through itself, and we supply these in several different sizes to suit almost all applications.
The chainlock ties are manufactured from high-quality rubber and can be used again and again, season after season.
Our Rubber Chainlock Tree Ties are perfect to use with our:
- Available in four different sizes:¬†- 2.5mm thick x 11.4mm wide x 25m long¬†- 2.5mm thick x 25mm wide x 25m long- 3.8mm thick x 11.4mm wide x 25m long¬†- 3.8mm thick x 25mm wide x 25m long
- Manufactured from high-quality, flexible rubber