- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Ground Protection Mat
Suregreen landscaper’s Ground Protection Mats have been designed to offer temporary protection for medium-sized vehicles and pedestrian use. The 12.7mm mat is crafted from HDPE plastic with specialised grip designs on both sides of the mat.
These heavy-duty mats are durable and strong, easy to handle. They interlock seamlessly together to give a robust temporary surface capable of withstanding pedestrian and vehicle traffic whilst also protecting the surface beneath.
- Size: 2440 x 1130 x 12.7mm
- Material: HDPE plastic
- Weight: 40kgs
- Load Weight: 80 Tons Static
- Connectors: 2 or 4-way connectors recommended (sold separately)
- Finish: Non-slip checker plate design
- Colour: Black
- Weatherproof: Water resistant and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
Features & benefits:
- Load-bearing capacity of a static 80 Tons. Please note that this is significantly reduced under lateral movements and pressures, and the load weight capacity can be significantly reduced when used on uneven or bumpy surfaces.
- Offers a safer platform and longer life-span compared to plywood or fibreglass matting which offer very little grip and degrade rapidly over time.
- Dual-sided anti-slip surface patterns which offer grip for both vehicle and pedestrian movement.
- Provides a safe pathway over difficult terrains such as mud, snow, and ice.
- A heavy-duty mat weighing approx. 40kg with strong bolt connectors to form a firm, reinforced surface.
- The easy interlocking system allows two people to install the whole surface by safely bolting the sheets together with the connectors provided.
- Quick and easy to clean.
- UV-stabilised and capable of dealing with the expansion and contraction caused by weather conditions.