Frequently bought together
Green barrier fencing mesh is ideal for many temporary fencing applications. It can be used for both domestic and professional uses including around the garden, at sporting events and for crowd control. Manufactured from green polypropylene plastic, the plastic mesh is stretched during its extrusion process to increase its tensile strength.
Suregreen offers a range of different sizes of green barrier fencing mesh:
- Extra Light - 90g/m²
- Light - 110g/m²
- Medium - 140g/m²
- Heavy - 200 g/m²
Our green fencing mesh products are available 1m in height and in roll lengths varying from 15m to 50m.
This versatile barrier fencing mesh can be used for:
- Plastic garden fencing
- Cordoning off sporting events, pitches, cricket squares and football goal mouths
- Fencing grassed areas that have been re-seeded
- Temporary barriers in the garden, and fetes, parties and weddings
Green plastic barrier fencing mesh blends in well with the natural environment. It can be installed quickly and staked using our steel shepherds crook fencing pins. Suregreen recommends 5m as a minimum between each metal fencing pin, with every 2.5m being the optimum for a longer lasting temporary fencing.
Our barrier mesh fencing is perfect to use with our:
Manufactured from extruded polypropylene plastic
Features & benefits:
- Lightweight and fast to install - great for temporary applications¬†
- High visibility green mesh colour - great for crowd control
- Reusable - easy to install, then easy to roll up and use again