Green Barrier Fencing Mesh
|80gsm, 140gsm, 110gsm
Features and benefits
- Lightweight and fast to install - great for temporary applications
- High visibility green mesh colour - great for crowd control
- Reusable - easy to install, then easy to roll up and use again
Frequently bought together
|80gsm, 140gsm, 110gsm
Green barrier fencing mesh is ideal for many temporary fencing applications. It can be used for both domestic and professional uses including around the garden, at sporting events and for crowd control. Manufactured from green polypropylene plastic, the plastic mesh is stretched during its extrusion process to increase its tensile strength.
Suregreen offers a range of different sizes of green barrier fencing mesh:
- Extra Light - 90g/m²
- Light - 110g/m²
- Medium - 140g/m²
- Heavy - 200 g/m²
Our green fencing mesh products are available 1m in height and in roll lengths varying from 15m to 50m.
Steel fencing pins are essential for the fast and quick installation of plastic barrier fencing mesh and barrier tapes. The steel fencing road pins have a "shepherds crook" top to them to make it easy to attach the top of the barrier mesh fencing, barrier tape or rope to the pin.
Size: 1.15m high x 8mm dia. steel.
Suregreen recommends a minimum of 1 fencing pin for every 5 metres when installing barrier fencing mesh. However, 1 pin every 2.5m will give a better-secured fence.
Suregreen offer two different types of fencing pins - standard and electroplated both are the same size, however:
- Standard pins are untreated and will rust when exposed to the elements. Although the pins may become rusty this will not affect the longevity of the pins.
- Electroplated pins are fully protected galvanised steel which will help protect the pins against rust.
This versatile barrier fencing mesh can be used for:
- Plastic garden fencing
- Cordoning off sporting events, pitches, cricket squares and football goal mouths
- Fencing grassed areas that have been re-seeded
- Temporary barriers in the garden, and fetes, parties and weddings
Green plastic barrier fencing mesh blends in well with the natural environment. It can be installed quickly and staked using our steel shepherds crook fencing pins. Suregreen recommends 5m as a minimum between each metal fencing pin, with every 2.5m being the optimum for a longer lasting temporary fencing.
Our barrier mesh fencing is perfect to use with our:
Manufactured from extruded polypropylene plastic ); ?>