- Standard delivery between 2 to 4 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
GroundCover Plus is an environmentally friendly, easy to use and cost effective ground protection system with unique interlocking connectors for improved ease of use and a trip free surface. Manufactured from 100% recycled PVC and made in the UK Groundcover Plus is the ideal solution for your ground protection needs.
Easy to handle with each mat weighing 14.5kg with inbuilt hand holes; the interlocking lugs connect the mats securely together in straight runs or brick-bond pattern giving a smooth, firm and trip free surface.
GroundCover Plus mats are designed to accommodate heat expansion which makes them suitable for all year round outdoor use and have a firm trip-free surface with anti-slip tread.
• Mat lugs positively overlap and interlock
• Honeycomb underside provides strong support
• Hand holes make them easy to carry
• Simple and quick to connect
• Overall size: 1200mm x 600mm x 22mm
• Surface Size: 1165mm x 545mm
• Surface Area: 0.63m2
• Weight: 14.5kg
• Slip Testing: BS7976 part 2
• Colour: Black
Features & benefits:
• For access across grass to avoid damage during works for light machinery or cars
• To allow passage across soft soils for light machinery for temporary works
• To allow pedestrian access for events
• Ideal for access for small contract works
• Surface protection for block paving or interior floors
• Temporary flooring for marquees or military shelters
• Permanent warehouse or livestock flooring
• Suitable for pedestrian traffic on grass or vehicles on a firm paved or crushed stone surface