Fencing & Road Pins
(SKU: Steel Fencing Pins)
Features and benefits
- Manufactured from high-quality steel with two different finishes
- European-made steel fencing pins
- Shepherds crook style top help support the barrier mesh
- Easily removed, stored and reused
- A pointed base for easy installation
- Electroplated to prevent rust corrosion - the standard pins are untreated and will rust when exposed to the elements but this does not affect their longevity
Frequently bought together
Steel fencing pins are essential for the fast and quick installation of plastic barrier fencing mesh and barrier tapes. The steel fencing road pins have a "shepherds crook" top to them to make it easy to attach the top of the barrier mesh fencing, barrier tape or rope to the pin.
Size: 1.25m high x 8mm dia. steel.
Suregreen recommends a minimum of 1 fencing pin for every 5 metres when installing barrier fencing mesh. However, 1 pin every 2.5m will give a better-secured fence.
Suregreen offer two different types of fencing pins - standard and electroplated both are the same size, however:
- Standard pins are untreated and will rust when exposed to the elements. Although the pins may become rusty this will not affect the longevity of the pins.
- Electroplated pins are fully protected galvanised steel which will help protect the pins against rust.
Our fencing & road pins are ideal to use with our:
- Standard pins are untreated steel and may rust when exposed to the elements - however, please note that this rust will not affect the life expectancy of the pins
- Electroplated pins are zinc-coated to protect the steel against rust and corrosion
- Manufactured in Europe