- Standard delivery between 2 to 4 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Steel Fencing Pins
Steel fencing pins are essential for the fast and quick installation of plastic barrier fencing mesh and barrier tapes. The steel fencing road pins have a "shepherds crook" top to them to make it easy to attach the top of the barrier mesh fencing, barrier tape or rope to the pin.
Size: 1.25m high x 8mm dia. steel.
Suregreen recommends a minimum of 1 fencing pin for every 5 metres when installing barrier fencing mesh. However, 1 pin every 2.5m will give a better-secured fence.
Suregreen offer two different types of fencing pins - standard and electroplated both are the same size, however:
- Standard pins are untreated and will rust when exposed to the elements. Although the pins may become rusty this will not affect the longevity of the pins.
- Electroplated pins are fully protected galvanised steel which will help protect the pins against rust.
Our fencing & road pins are ideal to use with our:
- Standard pins are untreated steel and may rust when exposed to the elements - however, please note that this rust will not affect the life expectancy of the pins
- Electroplated pins are zinc-coated to protect the steel against rust and corrosion
- Manufactured in Europe
Features & benefits:
- Manufactured from high-quality steel with two different finishes
- European-made steel fencing pins
- Shepherds crook style top help support the barrier mesh
- Easily removed, stored and reused
- A pointed base for easy installation
- Electroplated to prevent rust corrosion - the standard pins are untreated and will rust when exposed to the elements but this does not affect their longevity