- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Grass Seed
Suregreen ground reinforcement grass seed mix is one of the hardest-wearing mixtures available on the market.
This grass seed mix has been developed from a blend of three 100% amenity perennial ryegrass varieties which give an unmatched performance when standing up to the wear and tear of pedestrian and vehicle traffic. The seed mix is a variation and adaptation of hardwearing sports grass and was tested for wear resistance by the Sports Turf Research Institute. It is robust enough to withstand the weight of vehicles and stress of tyre movement.
This versatile grass seed mix is easy to establish due to its rapid germination, allowing the grass to bond firmly and quickly to the specific ground reinforcement solution used.
For best results, sow at 50 grams per sq/m (20kg covers 400 sq/m). All of our seeds and seed mixtures are certified by DEFRA.
When used in conjunction with one of the Suregreen ground reinforcement solutions, the Renovator seed mix can be used for the following applications:
- Overflow grass car parks/permanent grass parking bays
- Grass driveways
- Emergency fire lanes
- Pedestrian paths
- Cycle and bike tracks or paths
- Golf buggy and trolley paths
- SuDS Source Control schemes
On its own, the Renovator seed mix can be used for the following applications:
- Hardwearing playfields
- Sports pitches and facilities
- General low maintenance lawns
- Golf tees
We have complete installation guides available - please see the Technical Section above. We also have guides for grass installations with our PP40, PP50, GR11 and GR14 ground reinforcement solutions.
Should you require further assistance, please contact us directly.
- Available in 10kg and 20kg bags
- Contains 100% amenity perennial ryegrass (a blend of three varieties)
- For best results sow at 50 grams per sq/m (20kg covers 400 sq/m)
- All our seeds and seed mixtures are certified by DEFRA
Features & benefits:
- A versatile grass seed mix which is easy to establish due to its rapid germination - ideal for use with permeable pavers
- The grass bonds firmly and quickly to the specific ground reinforcement solution used whether that be reinforcement mesh or permeable pavers