Frequently bought together
GR14 grass reinforcement mesh provides strong, permanent protection by reinforcing existing grass areas against traffic damage from vehicles and pedestrians.
The mesh has been designed to allow prolonged summer and winter use of grass parking areas whilst maintaining visually aesthetic appeal of the grass area.
GR14 grass reinforcement meshes have been specially designed to allow quick and maximum grass entanglement, giving structure and encouraging the mesh to disappear into the grass. The plastic mesh has also been designed with an oscillated structure providing enhanced anti-slip properties whilst retaining the necessary resistance to damaging traffic movements.
Grass reinforcement meshes like all Suregreen ground reinforcement solutions are compliant for SuDS Source Control (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems).
- Daily car parking requirements
- Overflow grass car parks
- Allowing off road parking on grass verges
- Disabled (DDA) wheelchair access routes and paths
- Access to grass areas normally closed off to trafficking
- Minimising damage to highly trafficked grassed areas like builders compounds
- Temporary grass access routes
- Equestrian issues like poaching and rutting at paddock gateways, walkways and feeding rings
- GR14 grass reinforcement mesh provides strong, permanent protection by reinforcing existing grass areas against traffic damage from vehicles and pedestrians.
- The mesh has been designed to allow prolonged summer and winter use of grass parking areas whilst maintaining visually aesthetic appeal of the grass area.
The plastic mesh is quick and easy to install, simple roll out over existing grass and fix in place using Suregreen’s Premium U-pins. Once the mesh has been pinned down we advise that you allow a sufficient amount of time for the grass to grow through the mesh and take hold, it is this process of the grass taking hold of the mesh that gives it its strength. If trafficked to early it can cause sinking, bumps or even damage, we advise not using the mesh until you have had to mow the grass at least once.
The suitability and success of using grass reinforcement mesh depends on a number of factors like frequency of use, type of traffic, nature of soil and drainage. Grass reinforcement meshes are more suitable to be used on heavy clay / loam soils.
Please note that the load bearing capacity and other specs stated are reliant on ground conditions and our installation guides being followed. We ask that you consult one of our technical team before purchase if you are concerned about any of the information stated.
Features & benefits:
- Grass reinforcement for vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes on stable ground
- Grass protection mesh is ideal for permanent applications
- Fast to install, cost effective and suitable for domestic driveways or commercial parking needs.
- Mesh is laid and fixed directly to existing surface. No soil removal or excavation required
- Slip resistant mesh structure, this slip resistance can also be improved by adding a thin layer of sand on the mesh to provide increased grip and traction.
- Reduces grass wear, rutting and mud caused by cars and traffic
- GR14 grass reinforcement mesh provides a permeable, reinforced grass solution for traffic (cars, trucks, cycles and pedestrians)
- GR14 grass reinforcement mesh provides an environmental alternative to impermeable paved surfaces where natural grassed traffic routes and driveways are preferred and where planning restrictions are applied, or cost savings are being considered.
- Ideal for use in Source Control applications as part of a Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS).