- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
The attractive arch top design of the border fencing suits most domestic and commercial gardens. Our arch top garden fencing has a thick galvanised steel core wire that is then PVC-coated in green to make a thicker, long-lasting wire.
The warp wire (vertical wire) gauge is 3.0mm in total with a 1.9mm steel core, and the weft wire (weaved-through wire) gauge is 3.5mm in total with a 2.4mm steel core.
The base of the roll has wires that can be pushed into the ground, but we advise stakes should also be used to keep the mesh taut and upright. This roll is 400mm x 10m in size and weighs approximately 3.6kg.
- Garden Borders
- Grass Walkways
- Decorative garden border
- The warp wire (vertical wire) gauge is 3.0mm in total with a 1.9mm steel core, and the weft wire (weaved-through wire) gauge is 3.5mm in total with a 2.4mm steel core
- Should you require any thicker gauged wire, please visit our welded wire roll listings
- 400mm x 10m roll
- We advise that gloves are worn when handling this wire
- Please note that cutting the fence can leave small sections exposed which may rust. We suggest covering the cut ends in galvanised spray or paint.
Features & benefits:
- The core steel wire is galvanised and then coated in green PVC plastic