3m Bamboo Canes
(SKU: 3m Bamboo Canes)
Features and benefits
- Quality 3m bamboo canes available in several different thicknesses from 16mm to 26mm
- Supplied in easy-to-handle pack sizes so they can be carried and installed easily – 40, 60, 70 and 105 packs
- Perfect for use around the garden or allotments for trellising and climbing plant support for flowers, plants or vegetables
- Also available in heights 45cm to 3.6m – shop all bamboo canes
- Ideal for use with bird netting, plant support mesh and tree guards
Frequently bought together
Bamboo canes are a gardener’s essential accessory. Made from strong, durable, versatile and long-lasting bamboo, these canes can be used for a vast array of applications from garden allotments and plant supports, to roofing and supports for tree shelters. With minimal tapering, we supply bamboo canes in a variety of lengths, thicknesses and pack sizes to accommodate all project sizes.
Garden canes can be used for supporting plants and vegetables including tomatoes, cucumbers, runner beans, broad beans, sunflowers, peas, sweet peas and courgettes, to name a few! They are also often used to support plastic bird netting, pea and bean netting, garden netting, tree guards and spiral rabbit guards.
Our full range of bamboo canes includes the following lengths, with different thicknesses available:
- 45cm (1.5ft)
- 90cm (3ft)
- 2m (4ft)
- 5m (5ft)
- 8m (6ft)
- 1m (7ft)
- 4m (8ft)
- 3m (10ft)
- 6m (12ft)
N.B: Imperial (ft) figures are approximate.
Bamboo canes are ideal for use with:
Product Type: Garden Canes
Thicknesses: 16-20mm or 24-26mm
Pack Sizes: 40, 60, 70 or 105
N.B: The cane diameters are graded at the base where they are thickest. Measurements are nominal and may vary out of the stated range. Please see image 4 illustrating the natural tapering of the canes.